Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Momentum

A day of more movement! It really has arrived!

Lots of exciting stuff is going on in me and all around me.... I've felt like I've moved out of a season of rest and into a season of lots of movement.... However its taken me a few months to plunge and move in the things I'm called to do in my life.
Its been a loooonnnggg process and its not over and really hasn't been much fun at times. It actually has sucked!
Being honest with yourself is one one the hardest things to do! When God reveals the reality of your patterns of your familar ways... yup its hard to face, but true reality is freedom, glory, lauhgter, true loves, true friendships and even a true Identity.... One that lines up with the desires of your heart. Its a beautiful thing!
So in that journey, and process I've realized how much I love flowers,I love to create beautiful wonders, with my hands using just about anything but preferbaly pottery and flowers....
So today there was much movement in making my passion, reality!

I finally got my business cards! They look fabulous!
Take a looksy!



Created and designed bt local muscian and atrists Elliott Park


This is the back of the card .....
"The earth laughs in flowers" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
And my next exciting movement is this beautiful postcard designed by the beautiful talented Kristina Akers.... Promoting Valentines Day! Pre book your order today!!!
FEELING THE LOVE!
Even when we are in the desert and its hard to move, and distractions & shame set in I & we need to remember
Instead of your shame you will recieve a double portion (of riches), and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance, And so you will inherit a double portion in your land and everlasting JOY will be yours. Isaiah 61:7
So this is another piece to the momentum! More pieces, and a update on the cabinet movement soon.
BTW moving slowly : /
Until next! I'll be moven on up ;)
Trisha

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME. I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD A BLOG PAGE.....THANKS FOR SHARING...
    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the postcard! It made me want flowers.

    I told Randy if he plans on getting me flowers to make sure and get them from you! : )

    He doesn't usually get flowers for Valentines day...but he's great for a random gift. Hopefully he will call you soon!

    ReplyDelete