Friday, March 18, 2011

Livin the Creative Life






Check Spelling











What have I been up too? Seems like a little bit of everything... Livin the creative life and loving it!~



My first run at Valentines day & it was a huge success!!!



I decided to do it at the very last minute... I think three weeks prior, maybe less. It wanted to do a small run at it just to see if I was cut out to own my floral shop.... It really did ignite something in me.



This book has always inspired me with the look and atmosphere that I want to create... Small country, shabby chic & just quite simple with a twist of uniqueness and pottery ;)





These were so fun to make... and a huge hit for the Elementary and Jr. High girls! its amazing what a Campbell's can, can become with a little burlap and buttons :0



This is was one of my faves!




What else have I been up too! Well still working on the cabinets.... no updated photo for that project... I guess that tells you how far I've gotten :))) or we've gotten.



However... I did paint my dining room and I absolutely love it! went from red walls tooo.....


Feel very peaceful and refreshing... love it with my morning java ;0





Made these arrangements for an event at The Cockerell Art Gallery in Abilene , displaying an amazing local Abstract Contemporary Expressionist CALina Mishay.
You can also see her work displayed at Bonterra Blu located at 205 South First Street in Clyde Texas. Bonterra Blu is a must experience amazing and unique Cajun Bistro.
The theme was jewel tones ....





My new obsession! Vintage hats! Found it at Hensons Antiques 230 Market Street Baird Texas. Can't wait to wear her on an evening out, or on a Sunday morning.




My Spring wreath for the front door





Made this sweet bouquet for the Clyde Women's Club.... It was for a drawing for our monthly luncheon we have, the theme was flowers, gardening and St. Patty's day. Through in some Clyde and they loved it!






















No comments:

Post a Comment