Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

I wrote this on Febuary 2nd 2009-Just wanted to share ... Enjoy!

I am just having random thoughts and wanted to share with all of you. Some of you may relate & some of you just may think I’m crazy, and that’s ok I still love you.
Wow 2008 was quit a year for me! I have learned so much and it excites me to share these thoughts with you. So thank you for listening. ....
I had to make very difficult & serious decisions in my personal life and in my career. I missed my family, my husband and my little guys. I wanted to make a difference in them even and change was ultimately needed. ....
The day that I quit and through time I have been set free of so many things, so many hang ups and burdens that we all have. If we look for it hard enough confirmation is in everything. ....
I have learned that it’s the truly little things that matter, our “Little Wonders.” We all are in search of something and we look for it in so many different forms, and will go through some many twists and turns in life searching, and it will always lead to “ Love.” Love never fails. ....
My heart has been opened to be able to hear his voice. I have slowed down and I am appreciating the simple things in life. The “Little Wonders” I think that sometimes we are running so fast that we miss the good stuff, our purpose; we don’t hear what really matters. ....
Jimmy Buffet once quoted…… Only time will tell if its time well spent. I love that! I believe that to be true. I have one life, and I intend to make a difference. ....
I believe that sometimes change is needed. We ALL have a purpose and we can’t lose sight of that. We can get to a point in life and for me anyway I felt like I wanted more, and I was just idling not getting anywhere and really just not satisfied. So I went for it, Change and with that came transformation and it’s been amazingly difficult and amazingly beautiful. Someone once wrote a quote, “change your thoughts, it will change your life.”....
I not going to get into my political beliefs but I just want to share a quick thought. Barack Obama and Joe Biden’s campaign slogan was, “The change we need.”As we know Barack Obama is our president of the United States now. We can’t change that but what we can do is honor him and respect him and start by praying for him. Whatever his beliefs are and if it’s not the American way we can pray for change. We can pray that the Lord changes him, because ultimately that’s what matters. 1 Timothy 2:1 God is in control. God appointed him to be our president and God has a plan. Let’s put our trust in him. Proverbs 3: 5.....
Last but definitely not least, my friends you are also a part of my “Little Wonders.” Life is a long journey and without you I can’t make it, and you know who you are! I love you. I believe 2009 is going to be an amazing year for ALL of us, and I am excited about it! I hope that we all continue to learn what really matters in our lives and wash out the things that don’t and fill it with the main ingredient. LOVE!....
Be Blessed! Trisha....

1 comment:

  1. wow trish i have never met you and we live quite some distance away (i live in the northeastern part of the USA)however i was thinking just that (about our president) just the other day ...... yes it is true our Mighty & Sovereign GOD has appointed this man .....if we do anything at all it should be to pray for this man DAILY .... lift him up to our Sovereign GOD so that he may work on his heart ..... and then there is the book of scripture 1John that we can truely learn from as to exactly what we need to pray for in regards to the issues at hand ......so as i close i will say i am happy to have come upon your site have a blessed evening trish ......summer

    ReplyDelete